When I made the M37-Falcon, you can find that here: [link]
, I´ve allready noticed how much it looked like the N7 Valkyrie. So after I uploaded the first one, I decided to make Valkyrie too. It took me two or three nights to finish the model and extra 3 or 4 to finish the textures and now it`s ready, packed and ready for you to download
Like the Falcon it is made in Cinema 4D and not the imported model from the game. It´s a complete highpoly newbuild with 12.884 polys - 734 less than the Falcon
- in one structure.
The zip you can download here contains:
- the c4d file
- the 3ds file (exported from Cinema 4D)
- the obj file (exported from Cinema 4D)
- the COLLADA file (exported from Cinema 4D)
- the psd-file (for recoloring the textures)
- 4k bump-map without scratches (jpg)
- 4k bump-map with scratches (jpg)
- 4k original color clean and new (jpg)
- 4k original color used and dirty (jpg)
- 4k illumination map for the clean model (jpg) - yes, the Valkyrie has a little illuminated part
- 4k illumination map for the dirty model (jpg)
The c4d-file is made with Version r11.5. If you wanna use them, you need minimum this version. The exported files should work with every program which supports them. I tested the obj, COLLADA and 3ds with Blender and the COLLADA additionaly with SketchUp. For opening the zip best use 7z or winZip.
Like with the Falcon there is only one probleme. I don´t know how to make a normal-map so there is none. If somebody knows how to do so, knows a tutorial for Cinema 4D or can make a normal-map please inform me or do so. And please remeber I´m only a human and humans make mistakes so maybe it´s not completely flawless.
Also it would be great to get some feedback from you who use it in your work. If you use it please DON`T CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN OR UPLOAD IT ELSEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
Now like always: Work and model by me, Mass Effect by Bioware and EA. And again special THX to
for all the references. They were again really helpfull so thanks man.